~stand together~

sixth batch sambestarian's blog



Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair 2010-click here for more info.

If you were to know me very well, I was born to be "kedekut", however, there are two things in my life as of this moment that I don't mind spending a lot of money on them. The first one would be games, and the second one would be books (it can even go to hundreds, no kidding)

For some reason, I like reading a lot. And since I do have income right now, my expenses spent on buying books have gone significantly higher as compared to when I was in high school.

Heck, I didn't even finished most of the books I bought yet. (Baru beli Al-Kabair karangan Imam Az-Zahabi bulan lepas. Pun tak habis gak lg). Greedy? You can say that. But to me, what is a few hundreds when you can have the access to the words of wisdoms of these great Imams. Well, part of the reason could be due to the fact that I hardly had the time to finish the reading and some other committments as well. I just wished that I can go on a vacation to maybe some great island- eg: Redang "cough" (sape nk organise? haha),alone reading my books, that'll be heaven for me.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to this event. Hope all of you will be as hyped as me. Save up your money, and don't be afraid to spend it on books, cause by the end of the day, you'll be surprised by the amount of returns and gains you will get from these books.

WaAllahua'lam.

0 KOMENTAR:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Chat Box